KENteam™ Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves (100/box)
Powder Free Blue Nitrile Patient Examination Glove, Non-Sterile
A patient examination glove is a disposable device intended for medical purposes
that is worn on the examiner's hand or finger to prevent contamination between
patient and examiner
- Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic nitrile rubber.
- They are 100% Latex Free and powder-free
- Puncture-resistance, anti-bacteria penetration, chemical-proof.
- Durable & Flexible, Surface-textured, Soft feeling, Comfortable donning.
- Colour: Blue
- 100 pcs/box
- Size Range: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- FDA 510k, ASTM D6319, ASTM D6124, ASTM D5712, and EN455 certified