Citipack Your partner for a healthy planet and a healthy business. Citipack is building a responsible platform to deliver sustainable, innovative products and solutions. We strive to create a healthier, safer and more efficient community for the well-being of our people, our planet and our business. To learn more about Citipack's commitments and the actions we are taking towards reducing our environmental impact and making sustainability more accessible, read our recent Corporate Social Responsibility Report by the SAB Group of Companies.
From uncovering more efficient uses of existing products, to identifying new ones that minimize harmful impacts, our team and network of trusted suppliers can help you find the ideal solutions for the task at hand and the Earth under your feet. Packaging and facility present significant opportunities for making a positive impact on customers, employees and the environment. With Citipack's support and ability to source a wide variety of materials, your team can create packaging solutions that reduce energy consumption, emissions and waste.
Furthermore We are committed to doing our part in sustaining the environment for future generations:
Climate Change Goals:
- Achieve an 18% emissions reduction in our own operations by 2025, compared to a 2015 baseline.
- By 2030, work with suppliers to reduce or avoid carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) emissions from Scope 3 by 1 gigaton from global value chains.
- Be powered by 50% renewable sources by 2025.
As of May 2021, we have committed to work with our private brand suppliers to:
- Achieve 100% recyclable, reusable or industrially compostable packaging in all Citipack private-brand products by 2025.
- Target at least 20% post-consumer recycled content in private-brand packaging by 2025.
- Label 100% of private-brand packaging with the How to Recycle information by 2022.